I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Thursday, January 02, 2014

And So the New Year Begins

This is the time of year that many make or start their New Year's Resolutions.  I do not.  The past year (2013) was one in which I made three major life changing decisions that I diligently worked on throughout the year and look forward to expanding on them in 2014.  So I have no resolutions to break within the first week or so of the new year then feel guilty about it.  I have all the hopes and dreams for a beautiful, memorable new year filled with family and friends, love and laughter, and good times. 

It was a cold, blustery, snowy winter start to the New Year here.  My husband went to the Winter Classic (Maple Leafs vs Redwings)  in Ann Arbor, Michigan yesterday so the house was quiet.  I puttered around the house and made a few annual updates to my blogs while watching the game, looking for him in the crowd.  I spotted him three times!  One of our kids paused their TV and took a picture of him.  It was snowing and cold so I kept an eye on the weather knowing the roads were going to be horrible for him and his friend both ways.  He arrived home safe and sound, happy but tired.

And so the New Year begins...



0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.