I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Blog Your Blessings Sunday - New Grandbaby



It's official! Please see the estimated time of arrival for our second grandbaby. We couldn't be happier as our family grows. What a true blessing!


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That is great news!

    Have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks blue panther! We are so excited!

    You have a wonderful week too full of many blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super! God bless!

    Happy Blog Your Blessings Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.