I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Friday, August 03, 2007

Thinking Straight


Clouds
July 29, 2007


Have you ever had so many things on the go that you can't think straight? Of course everyone has this happen from time to time in their lives. So you know the feeling. With the quickly approaching anniversary party there are so many things happening it's hard to know where to begin and what to do next. Getting the house and yards ready as well as menu planning along with the logistics of a large party has not been without a few set backs.

Tuesday I was making progress with painting. The family room is now finished so I've moved to the upper level landing and lower level bathroom. At the same time the upper level family room has been prepped for painting. So after painting Tuesday afternoon, I decided to take a quick swim before doing more work. The water was wonderful...then it happened. The waves had washed up something likely a rock or broken glass that found its way into the archway of my foot. Eight stitches later and hobbling around, things came to a bit of a stand still Wednesday but I was back at it yesterday. A lot of progress should be made today with the help of my husband and our son.


1 comment:

  1. Hope your foot is better and that the painting is accomplished. Along the way, you took a beautiful picture!

    Happy BYB Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.