I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Thursday, May 08, 2008

life is like that


Folks send me some rather interesting emails, some of them containing jokes or laughter that fit into the "life is like that" category where somehow my funny bone just takes over. Here is one I recently received that gave me a chuckle while vivid images floated through my mind. Honestly I could easily see this happening! As a little person lover (gnomes, dwarfs, fairies, smurfs, etc) please be assured the following is in fun.

Officer, this is how the fight started...

I rear-ended the car in front of me. I admit that. It was my fault.

So, we both pull over to the side of the road, and slowly the driver of the
car I hit gets out of his car. . and you know how you just-get-sooo-stressed... and life...
sometimes life seems like... well suddenly funny?

Well, the driver of the car I hit is a DWARF! He gets out of his car and
I get out of my car.

He is frowning and scowling and he storms over to me in that cute little wobble walk and he gets right up close at me he looks up in my face and says, "I AM NOT HAPPY!"

And I swear I don't know what possessed me, officer, but I look down at him and I
said, "Well, if you're not Happy..............................which one are you?"

. . . . and that's when the fight started...

Garden Gnome
©2007


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.