I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, May 18, 2008

the wall


Wall Composition
May 9, 2008

I'm not going to disclose the meaning of this composition. All I'm going to say is I really love Photoshop! Those who know me well will likely be able to decipher it. My husband could tell you the meaning right off the bat as could likely my kids. Quiet reflection may reveal the meaning behind...not likely but maybe.

Garden Gnome
©2007


3 comments:

  1. I like this very much. Is it a graffito? It tells me that dreams can get me through brick walls somehow.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:20 PM

    I'm wondering if they're not images of favourite stuffed toys when young. I see a teddy bear face at the far end...and a dragon at the other end. I think see a doll's face too in the middle at the bottom. I'm sure there are more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:44 PM

    It is opposite of looking for shapes in clouds: looking at walls for shapes? Is there going to be a test after this? LOL

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.