I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Monday, May 12, 2008


Sparkling Waters
May 4, 2008

Dear Readers, when we go on vacation you are used to seeing the "'puter on vacation" image. This time I decided to do two things differently. Thanks to Blogger's new scheduling option, I've worked quite hard to give you several scheduled posts for reading during my absence. That means I created several posts before leaving but have each scheduled to go online on different dates. By the time you read this post, we will be on our way. The main theme for this vacation series is childhood memories but there are a couple that do not fit into that category. Through these posts you will learn a few tidbits about me. Some you may find interesting and others not so. I hope you enjoy them. The second difference is as a new owner of an iPod Touch I will be able to stay in touch with blog comments, emails and may even make a blog post while away. Although I won't be online much, this will be a nice change for when I want a little personal down time. The iPod Touch will be a lot easier to travel with than the laptop as well.

I'll disclose more about our vacation through later posts. Take care and enjoy,

Garden Gnome
©2007


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.