I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Springtime


Spring Blossoms
May 10, 2009

Spring is a wondrous time that always signifies renewal not only for our surrounding environment but also the spirit. There's the new growth combined with cleaning off winter's grime. There's the anticipation of warmer weather to come. It is officially spring here even though it is still unseasonably cool. The cooler, wet spring has slowed progress in the gardens. Yesterday we woke to a good coating of frost. I acted on the previous day's frost warning so all my plants were protected so had very little frost damage.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.