I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Monday, May 25, 2009


Tulips
May 16, 2009

I love taking walks with oldest grandbaby! Through her eyes I see things anew, through the eyes of a toddler. It is so refreshing! During our last visit to the kids oldest grandbaby and I took a short walk both of us sporting digital cameras. Now this was really a hoot! We made several stops to talk pictures along the way while we enjoyed each others company. I taught the finer art of blowing dandelion puffs and when that didn't work a small hand making the fluff dance in the air brought fits of laughter from grandbaby.

It's funny how fast the little ones grow! There is nothing left of the babyishness in oldest grandbaby. In it's place is a determined little one almost too old for the age. It amazes me some of the things she is capable of doing like working her Daddy's iPhone including playing games on it. Her mind is a little sponge catching everything and missing nothing. It's such a priceless time!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.