I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Synopsis :(



Sky


Things have been so busy here and so many things have changed so I chose this picture just because it appeals to me.

On the car front, we have a new car so that problem is solved. We did a lot of shopping for fridges over the weekend because ours is forcing a replacement. That's a total tick off coming at the same time as the car! It is finally ordered so should be here before the weekend. One more headache solved.

Now onto my big problem, genealogy! I need to write a synopsis for my newest book and I honestly have writer's block but I have a deadline. I know what I want to say yet can't put it into words. You should see my desk! Both printers are on along with the iMac and laptop. The PDA is attached to it's mini folding keyboard and my day planner is out. I had to use a wooden tv table to hold more notes. Surrounding all this are various notes and bits of stuff. This all makes J K Rowling's (Harry Potter) desktop look very tidy at the moment!

It isn't a good time for me to try writing a synopsis. It is too grey outside and there are too many personal things going on. I have images of my seventh great grandparents floating though my mind and sometimes through the sounds of the water I swear I can even hear their voices. I have their story to tell but can't get it in writing even though I have copious notes not only for them but also for their descendants. So I have added another coat of stain to my husband's new desk. I've played briefly online. I've pulled just about every bit of detail I have on this couple. I have sent a short, start of the synopsis to my one kid for help and direction. I know where I want to go and I know what I want to do, I'm surrounded by every computerized device possible and I still have writer's block!


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.