I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Friday, June 22, 2007

Family


Grandbaby
April 3, 2007

Today things feel overwhelming. We heard rumours as to the buyer not planning to follow through once again. Yesterday we heard first hand accounts as to what an arrogant jerk (someone else's words not mine) the buyer is being. We are moving even if that means temporarily owing two houses so the stress level is just a tad high at the moment. The worst part is we will not know until moving day! At that point I just might be in the mood for killing the "was going to buy" buyer and even if he does follow through he had best not show his face here until the premises are completely vacated!

The one thing I rely on besides faith is family. I seldom post pictures of my family online but this picture taken April 3 of this year was just so cute so with Mom's aka my baby's permission here it is. She's going to be six months old pretty soon so I bought her Joe Boxer socks. I just got off the phone listening to baby giggles. Hearing that just washed a lot of stress away.

I've been spending a lot of time on the phone with the kids. What with one kid moving to Wisconsin, all the family events and this move what the heck. Don't get me wrong as I usually talk to each one of them daily on a normal basis. Right now I'm talking to them on a much longer basis daily. Family, that's what it is all about!


5 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:30 AM

    Baby giggles are the best thing to release stress! I miss when my kids were all small, but do hope that one day (not too soon) I'll be a grandma as well .. :) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby giggles are indeed the best thing ever! Yesterday she was laughing on the phone. Out and out laughing! Being a grandman is pretty neat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post! There's nothing like the sight of a sleeping baby to remind me that life is sweet. Great reminder that family is everything we have on this earth. Happy BYB Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sandy! Oh so to still have the innocence of youth :) The blessing of family is just too great for words. Happy BYB Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet baby! And I know how baby giggles can dissolve stress. I'm blog hopping for Click & Comment Monday! Hang in there with that buyer. I hope everything works out.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.