I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Blog Your Blessings Sunday - Dealing with Stress



Selling a house at best can be very stressful but when the buyers are arrogant young snots, it quickly becomes a nightmare. Unfortunately the senerio for us is a nightmare. This was a week where the many blessings helped keep my sanity! Some of these blessings were:

  1. family - support, love, laughter
  2. baby talk
  3. good friends
  4. discovering a new pub with good food
  5. smooth and organized packing right on schedule
  6. fresh strawberries
  7. two lovely, problem free boat rides
  8. wind blowing though my hair
  9. a new med
  10. blue skies
Have a great week filled with many blessings,


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.