I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Nature's Eye Candy

ocean view at Hallandale, Florida
Ocean View
Hallandale, Florida
January 23, 2008

Nature provides all the eye candy you would ever need! Last night's lunar eclipse was amazing! It was bitter cold here forcing me to put my winter jacket on for picture taking. Now, I've been avoiding my winter jacket all winter preferring instead to take advantage of layering for ease of removal as needed when Mother Nature reminds me I'm not a spring chicken anymore. My winter jacket is just too heavy and confining! I managed a few good shots but not as good as the last lunar eclipse. The sight was worth braving the cold!


1 comment:

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.