I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Saturday, March 01, 2008

It's March


Sunset on Ice
February 27, 2008


Spring is just around the corner despite another bitter bite from Jack Frost. March came in like a lamb here. While the temperature is cold and there is a brisk wind, the skies are greyish blue and the sun is shining. The Weather Network is saying that if you consider the first few days of March, it really is coming in like a lion. Time will tell. There is an end to winter in sight though. It is only twenty days until March 21 aka spring! Next weekend we turn the clocks ahead and school children will be on their March Break. Gardeners everywhere are gearing up. Yep, spring is just around the corner...

Garden Gnome
©2007


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:55 AM

    Yikes, the clocks go forward next weekend?? I thought it was on the 30th lol.

    I'm glad I saw this ... I have a UK Calendar (even though I'm in BC) and so I'll have to write it on there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday we could sit and listen to the snow melt! March is an exciting month. God bless.

    Happy BYB Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the reminder about the clocks. I have to prepare. As I get older, it takes days to get my body in sync again.

    It is 72 degrees in San Antonio at 10 pm.

    I never believe the weatherman.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.