I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Announcing My Newest Blog


Ladies and Gentlemen, it is with great pleasure that I introduce my newest blogging venture, Canadian Perspective. The idea for this blog has been on my mind for quite some time but it brings back vivid memories of two years ago about this time that I was setting up my fourth Blogger blog, Garden Gnome at Home a blog that came to be at the urgings of an online friend. Back then I was a fairly new blogger with less than a year's experience of blogging under my belt on my other blogs. I still feel some of that doubt with setting up this new blog but feel confident with my blogging experience this new blog should do well. Over the next few days there will be a lot of changes to the new blog so if it looks a little funny when you stop by please stop by again. It will likely take me a couple of weeks to get everything smoothed out. Here is the introductory posted to my new blog.

Welcome to my Canadian Perspective blog. I am an experienced blogger who currently writes blogs under the following topics: cooking, gardening, personal journal and homemaking. My online nym is Garden Gnome or GG. You can read more about me in my profile. I am a very proud Canadian who loves my country very, very much. I am very blessed to live in such a beautiful country! While the fact that I am Canadian comes up over and over in my other blogs I wanted to create a clearly Canadian blog that will show Canada as I see it from my eyes. I want to show what Canada means to me in all its beauty, uniqueness and so much more.

Setting up a new blog is always a scary yet exciting venture. First and foremost is whether I can write and present information in such a fashion that others are interested. Second is can I design a blog that meshes with the content both in design and layout. Colour is a very important component as well. So while I have this idea swirling around in my head of what direction I want to take with this direction, time will only tell if it will be successful. The final concern is always time. Finding content does not seem to be a problem for me but finding time to blog the content is.

I hope you enjoy this blog and thanks for visiting.

Garden Gnome
© 2008


Garden Gnome
©2006-2008


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.