I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Saturday, December 06, 2008

A Well Read Cat

Look Who's in the News Again
November 25, 2008

I introduced Emma yesterday. Emma is a well read cat who enjoys keeping up with the latest news and for good reason. She had to browse the real estate section to help her Mommy and Daddy find a new home. She also has to keep her Mommy and Daddy up to date with the current events because they have been very busy over the last few months. Emma asked me to tell you that here Mommy and Daddy do not ever dress her up in funny outfits or make her do silly things although she cannot make any guarantees that youngest grandbaby won't do either. She's happy that youngest grandbaby can only crawl right now!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2008


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.