I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Invisible People (The Homeless)

As we enter the holiday season we need to be mindful of those less fortunate than ourselves. These are very trying times for many with more layoffs, job losses, home foreclosures and rising cost of living. Even if you cannot help financially you can donate your time to help those in need. I found this wonderful video produced by BetterWorld4YouAndMe on YouTube regarding those less fortunate and how to help. It is 7 and a half minutes long but is well worth watching. I hope you enjoy it.




Garden Gnome
©2006-2008


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.