I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

At the Races


At the Races
September 12, 2009

I grew up around horses spending a couple of weeks each summer on a horse ranch where I learned to ride. When my husband and I first met I tried to teach him to ride as well. He will to this day claim the horse bucked him off. The real story is it was a pony not a horse and the pony sat down on it's rump so my husband slid off. At no time did the pony attempt to buck but certainly got it's point across. So my husband has not learned to ride. I did however manage to teach him the finer art of the race track. Unfortunately we don't get to a race track very often but we always enjoy it when we do like last Saturday.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.