I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Winter is a Coming!

racing jockey
Jockey
September 12, 2009

Oh my gosh! Things are rather hectic at the moment as we are into the heavier harvest so the kitchen is a buzz of activity. That's a good thing for the pantry but a bad thing for blogging. I can't believe September is more than half over! The weather is already cooling and leaves are starting to turn. The cooling weather is starting to affect the garden as well. At the same time it has sent me into a frenzy of checking for more air leaks and winterizing in my spare time. I've heard the predictions for a mild winter buy I'm not buying that one so will scurry along making all my winter preparations.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.