I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Dear Santa


My Christmas List
September 5, 2009

Dear Santa,

How are you and Mrs. Claus? I do hope the elves and reindeer are happy, healthy and looking forward to this Christmas season.

I'm writing you early with my Christmas list because this might take a lot of room in your sleigh. I've enclosed a picture of the beautiful yacht that I would really love. It is the only thing on my list this year. I've been very good this year and if you bring this yacht I promise to share it with all my family and friends. I will even let my husband navigate occasionally. I promise to use it often and take very good care of my new toy!

Have a safe sleigh ride. I will leave you homemade peanut butter cookies and milk, carrots for the reindeer and a couple of jars of homemade salsa for Mrs. Claus.

Sincerely,

Garden Gnome


Garden Gnome

©2006-2009


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.