I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Still Waters


Still Waters
August 28, 2009

I love waking each morning to see what the water looks like. Sometimes it is very, very blue and beckoning. Other times it is cold, grey with a chill to the bone look. Yet the colours vary almost from minute to minute. It's like a giant television set constantly changing with no annoying commercial breaks! I love the days when the water looks like a sheet of mirro, so inviting. Those are the days perfect for a smooth boat ride yet even then the water can be rougher than it appears. Then there are the times when the water is not as smooth as a mirror yet not quite rough as pictured. There are just thousands of tiny little ripples flitting along making the water's surface shimmer.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.