I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Unexpected Smiles

prism
The Prism
September 17, 2009

The weather has turned cooler yet is for the most part blissfully sunny. The sun is now shining through the kitchen window creating a multitude of miniature rainbows on the wall and floor. I can't help but smiling each time I see them. It's as if Mother Nature is acknowledging the quickly approaching winter months so has gifted us with something to take our minds off of it :)

Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.