I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Blog Your Blessings Sunday - Out of the Mouths of Babes

Blog Your Blessings Sunday

Our Grandkids are absolutely precious!  Oldest and youngest Grandkids stopped by for brunch with their parents today.  Oldest Grandbaby who is now in Junior Kindergarten rides a bus to school so I asked her if she rode the short or long school bus.   She said she rode the short bus but when more people get on the bus the bus gets longer.  Well her reasoning is perfectly logical but it still was rather humorous.  Not to be outdone, youngest Grandbaby who will be three this year went into the guest bedroom that is currently in the process of being painted.  I asked him what he was doing and when he said "Fixing the switch Grandma" my feet hit the hall.  Here he was with the switch plate and screw driver trying to replace the cover on the telephone jack.  Thank goodness it wasn't on the electrical outlets that have the plates off.  I had the door shut so didn't figure he would go in there.  I was wrong :(  Now the funny thing was he was very concerned that the toys were gone.  I keep the toys for the Grandkids in the guest bedroom but moved them out for painting.  He went running to Papa asking for help to find the toys, his little arms stretched out with an "Oh no Papa, toys gone!".  Papa found the Lego bin so they were both content after brunch.  What a wonderful way to spend a bit of time on a winter Sunday!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2012


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.