I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Blog Your Blessings Sunday - A Valentine!

Blog Your Blessings Sunday

Last week we celebrated Valentine's Day.  Well, my husband and I don't actually celebrate it but others do.  I spent a quiet evening doing a bit of catch-up, exhausted from painting while he enjoyed going to see the Detroit Redwings win the 21st straight game at home!  I was volunteering at the breakfast club earlier that day.  One of the children gave each of us a hand drawn Valentine thanking us for giving her breakfast.  I thought it was such a sweet gesture! It sure put me in a grand mood for the rest of the day :)

Garden Gnome
©2006-2012


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.