I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Monday, February 13, 2012

RIP Whitney Houston

This past Saturday (February 11, 2012) we lost another musical great.  We were saddened to hear of the passing of Whitney Houston at the age of 48.  While the cause of death will not be announced for a few weeks, already there is speculation.  I have one comment regarding the speculation.  Knock it off!  The only thing this does is hurt those she left behind.  It's just nasty and unless you have walked a mile in her shoes, you have no right to comment or judge.  'Nuff said. 

Whitney was a great performer who gave us a lot of pleasure through her music and left a legacy for future generations.  She will be sorely missed by her family, friends and fans.  RIP Whitney and thanks for what you gave us.  It is much appreciated! 

Garden Gnome
©2006-2012


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.