I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

adventures in space


One of my adorable offspring thought I would be interested in signing up for Virgle: The Adventure of Many Lifetimes. I'm not sure if this was a hint. Hmm? So I wander on over and fill out the easy 15 question multiple choice questionnaire to see if I would make a suitable Virgle Pioneer. Hmphf! Here's my results:
Well, you're distressingly normal and could conceivably adjust to life as a deep space pioneer, though we recommend instead that you leave the Mars missions to the serious whack jobs who scored over 130 and instead finish year 3 of law school, tuck your toddler into bed, design Web 2.0 applications, run for Congress or do whatever other normal, healthy, middle-of-the-road thing you're currently doing with your normal, healthy, middle-of-the-road life. If you're determined to give Virgle a try, though, you can submit your video here.
It would appear I will not be heading out on an space exploring venture to colonize Mars! I'm a bit disappointed that they didn't ask about any gardening, cooking, food preservation or homemaking skills. They didn't ask if I could use a computer! Maybe they assumed that but still. They did not even ask if I could blog. Honestly, what self respecting space pioneer would think of not blogging about his or her adventures?

So my family is just stuck we me for now. Gosh darn! Like they are going to get rid of me that easily! Besides who would cook all the meals, tend the gardens, do the laundry, keep the pantry well stocked, do the decorating, oh and all the other million things a domestic engineer does?
Garden Gnome
©2007


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.