I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Thursday, April 24, 2008

housework

A good friend sent the following by email (waving hi and thanks!). I had a good chuckle so thought I would pass it along. Sorry, some of the formatting was lost but the message is still there.


HOW TO CLEAN THE HOUSE




1. Open a new file in your PC .

2. Name it 'Housework.'

3. Send it to the RECYCLE BIN.

4. Empty the RECYCLE BIN.

5. Your PC will ask you,
'Are you sure you want to delete Housework permanently?'

6. Calmly answer, 'Yes' and press mouse button firmly ...

7. Feel better?



Works for me!


Garden Gnome
©2007


3 comments:

  1. That is marvelous. I thought I was sitting in a dust storm, but, no, it's just the dance of the dust bunnies! Thanks for making me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is marvelous. I thought I was sitting in a dust storm, but, no, it's just the dance of the dust bunnies! Thanks for making me laugh!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.