I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Tuesday, June 17, 2008


Skies on Fire
June 15, 2008

Anyone who has followed this blog will know I am a die hard Coronation Street fan. I'm sorry but life does stop when Corrie is on. Thanks to satellite television I can watch it a few times through the evening or all of the weeks episodes Sunday morning. The current story line involves David Platt a seriously "love to hate" teenager. What he did (and I did miss the episode just before) was to put street drugs into the head of a doll of Bethany's. Bethany is the very young child of Sarah, David's sister born when Sarah was a young teenager. Gail, Sarah and David's mother but I think they have different fathers because David's father is Martin (a male nurse) got mixed up with Richard Hillman who tried to kill all of them by drowning but only ended up killing himself. Ok, so Richard was a little messed up but in the aftermath he left a lot of damage. However, David had a lot of hangups before this tragic event. He had found a diary by his grandmother indicating that she had stopped his abortion well really the writing was on the wall. Anyway back to the plot, Bethany is now in the hospital in intensive care although yesterday she came out of her seizures. This really is a kid in trouble. Audrey, Gail's mom and David's grandmother is against Gail kicking David out, the only real set of balls Gail has displayed since I've been watching Corrie and has now said David can move in with her. Bad news, Audrey!

Garden Gnome
©2007


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:35 PM

    We export Coronation Street? I haven't watched it in years - blogging has taken over :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember Canada was a British subject? That means we get British stuff and that's a good thing :) Corrie is shown in Canada but not the US as far as I know.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.