I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Monday, June 23, 2008

unbelievable!


Have you ever come across something that just baffles your mind? See I could ponder something like in the photo but the ones that really get me going is there is just the unbelievable factor. Here's one for you. Oh my gosh you have got to check this eBay auction out! Ian Usher aged 44 is auctioning off his life! Check it out here. The current bid is $2,200,600.00. Basically he is auctioning everything in his life including friends and job with the promise he will leave with only the clothes on his back and his identity. All I can say is Wow! Well, actually I could say more but I'm too busy laughing.

Can your really sell off your life? Personally, my life isn't as good as some but it is a lot better than others and for the most part I'm pretty much happy with it. I would consider selling off the centipede portion but hey that's just me being testy before the coffee kicks in. Selling my friends off (essentially what he is doing but only those part of his life package) would never occur to me because they really are worth a lot more to me than anyone could ever give me in terms of money. The material things well heck I could replace if I really wanted. Seriously, all I can say is Wow!

So now I know you can sell your life on eBay, I'm heading right over there to make a listing. Obviously I am going to need some pretty flashy videos but I think You Tube will work nicely for this purpose. But I only want to sell off portions of my life like the pissy parts. Up for bid will be all those things that really irritate me (aka telemarketers) but trust me my computer will not be part of the deal. No family, friends or home will be part of the deal either. My hubby could possibly be part of the deal (just kidding!) but I would want a lot to compensate for the many, many years of house training I have done and since I have no desire to retrain another, he's likely not going to be part any deal. A pocket puppy as an incentive could sway me a bit but I think I'll keep the hubby. Let's see I kind of like our vehicles except the maybe the "I'm not going to start if (insert it's issue here) because of issues and it does have a lot of issues! The tow bill for this vehicle will be gladly included. The boat will not be included but two tv's that need a box shortly are included. The house or property is not part of the deal but the repair and taxes are. The buyer will assume full responsibility of both as well as snow removal. Oh and the buyer gets all the centipedes and sinus headaches because I really don't want them but they could be of use to the buyer. I'm thinking my listing should bring at least $1,000,000.00 considering the offer that Ian has.

Did I ever tell you about the bridge I am planning to auction off ;)

Garden Gnome
©2007


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.