I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Thursday, June 05, 2008

celebrity gnome


The Roaming Gnome
May 19, 2008

The neat thing about Las Vegas aside of all the glitter and noise is you never know when you are going to run into a celebrity so do be sure to always dress right to the bling. Bling is for those who don't know and I didn't until this trip, your jewelry. In Las Vegas that means big is better so if you like big rocks on your fingers this is the place to be but I'm digressing. We were doing a little road trip to see the new Palazzo so I dressed in my finest denim shorts with love shell (sleeveless top) paired with dressy flat sandles. My bling consisted of my normal jewelry, nothing special and as always my trusty camera. Well imagine my excitement when coming up the esculators at the Venetian who did I run into but The Roaming Gnome! In case you haven't heard he is the current most famous gnome although other gnomes are not fond of his roaming nature. After our photo shoot and a bit of friendly conversation I headed on down to make friends with the Blue Man Group. I tell you bling is good but a camera is better :)

Garden Gnome
©2007


2 comments:

  1. "Bling is good bu camera is better"--I couldn't agree more. Nice you bumped into this lovely celeb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The camera is definitely better :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.