I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, June 14, 2009

BYBS - Patience

Blog Your Blessings Sunday
The past week has really been about spring. So far it has been a cold and wet spring one that doesn't beckon you to the garden. The weather finally turned warm enough to spend a bit of time in the garden. If you have been following my blogs you will know we moved here in 2007. We have been doing a massive rip out followed by replanting. Unfortunately this has been a long and slow process as we slowly discovered what needs to be eliminated and what needs to be kept. Through this the real blessing has been patience. Patience to wait through the season to see what had been planted by the previous owner. Patience may be a virtue but in this case it is a blessing!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.