I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

First Boating Trip of 2009



The Wake May 31, 2009

Sunday afternoon my husband went down to wash and clean up the boat. I didn't go as I needed a bit of peace and quiet so it was a surprise when he called telling me to lock up the house and go to the dock. He called from the boat! I managed to get a few great shots as he pulled up to the dock. A lot of people get great pictures from their boats but quite often don't get a picture of their own boat as it's cruising through the water so that was rather nice. I climbed into the boat and we were off on a slow putz. Despite being cooler and windy earlier in the day, the sun was bright and warm. It was a very pleasant outing!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.