I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Family Relations :)

[from my email files]



A little girl asked her mother: 'How did the human race appear?' The mother answered, 'God made Adam and Eve; they had children; and so was all mankind made. 'Two days later the girl asked her father the same question. The father answered, 'Many years ago there were monkeys from which the human race evolved. 'The confused girl returned to her mother and said,'Mum, how is it possible that you told me the human race was created by God, and Dad said they developed from monkeys? 'The mother answered, 'Well, Dear, it is very simple. I told you about my side of the family, and your father told you about his.'

-----
Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA!!! This is really funny! I should remember this, so I can tell my kids later the exact same thing :P

    thank you for sharing this!

    *loves*

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.