I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Unsettled Weather

sunsetEvening Beauty
June 23, 2009

After such a cool, wet spring the weather as turned very hot and humid. We are very fortunate that due to our location we have not had to turn our our AC yet! Others have had theirs on for the last couple of weeks or more. The hot, humid weather always means the potential for severe thunderstorms. Yesterday we experienced several short power outages as the storms went through. There was amazing ground to cloud lighting. As I quickly type this another line of thunderstorms are almost ready to hit. It's already dark and very still with just a hint of thunder getting closer and closer. This series is quick moving as my husband called me less than 10 minutes ago with the warning. It was clear then! As the storms clear it makes for great photo opportunities. This was Tuesday night's sunset. Isn't it gorgeous?

Ok, time for me to power down.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.