I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Saturday, June 06, 2009

Shortest Letter to the Editor

[from my email files]

*****

"The NHL obviously fears that if Hamilton gets a professional hockey team, Toronto will want one too."

Ed Shannon, Toronto , The Globe And Mail, May 9, 2009

*****

Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


1 comment:

  1. That is hilarious ! Hahaha !

    Hamiltonians are very excited at the prospect of an NHL team.
    We have had The Hamilton Bulldogs represent us in the AHL for the last 10 years.

    One criticism that is coming from his is that it is going to cost $150 million to upgrade the Copps Coliseum to NHL standards - is that really necessary ?!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.