I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The House Oops!

demolished house
Oops!
July 24, 2009

I just love road trips, not the kind that take you from point A to point B with time constraints but the kind where you start off at point A with no time constraints and never know where you will end up or what you will see. Just look at this great photo opportunity! It is certainly a subject you don't see everyday and was well worth making a 3 point turn to go back and get a few pictures. We've had some fairly high winds with the recent storms but this house looks like the owners were starting demolition then the winds caught it toppling the poor thing over. I don't think this was done on purpose as the rooftop is touching the laneway where it landed. Just out of range to the right there was farm machinery. I'm sure there was a good bit of flying debris when the house topped as well.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.