I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Natural Diapers

[from my email files]

This little gem found its way into my email inbox so I forwarded onto the kids with the little ones. Apparently being foodies the only way they are going to try this is by hollowing out the watermelon first. I will say our youngest grandbaby would look adorable dressed like this :)

[note this picture is not mine so I claim no copyright to it]

Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


2 comments:

  1. That's really cute! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, baby poo mixed with sticky watermelon seeds - not so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.