I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Monday, January 23, 2012

An Arial View En Route

arial view onboard flight from Milwaukee to Orlando
An Arial View En Route
December 6, 2011


My camera is pretty much attached at the hip so imagine my disappointment when I can't use the digital camera in the first 20 minutes or last 10 minutes of a flight.  I'd love to get some great arial views from the plane window.  It is a safety issue so I comply but others do not.

Anyway, it is hard getting a decent photo from inside the plane.  The cabin lights and natural lighting present a few problems as does dirty windows.  I do the best I can.  We had a lot of cloud coverage between Milwaukee and Orlando so managed to get only a few arial shots.  This one looked rather good although I am not quite certain where it was but the view caught my attention.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2012


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.