I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Busy Days

My gosh, 2012 has started off quite chaotic so I haven't been blogging as much.  I hope to get back to my normal daily schedule within the next day or two.  I have so much to blog about starting with our winter vacation (Dec 4 - 22), a minor mishap at the airport coming home, our wonderful Christmas, volunteering for the local school's breakfast program and starting my major indoor winter project of painting every room in the house.  So there is a lot going on right now but in a good way.  Tomorrow I will post the first in a series of posts about our winter vacation to bring you up to date.  In meantime I hope you have a very enjoyable, blessing filled day :)

Garden Gnome
©2006-2012


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.