I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Friday, November 03, 2006

Calming Thoughts



Under the Falls


This picture was taken under the Horseshoe Falls, Niagara Falls, Ontario this past January. Icicles have always intrigued me. I love how they form and how the light bounces off them creating thousands of little sparkles.

Today, I need calming thoughts! The furniture store called yesterday after over two weeks to say that they would be delivering the new fridge tomorrow! Just great considering the carpet cleaners were scheduled for 9 am this morning. The only way that fridge will get into the house is over the freshly cleaned and still wet carpets. Yep, why not just have everything happen at once. A lot of furniture has been stuffed into the kitchen which presents another problem.

Calming thought, that's what I need right now. Breath deeply and enjoy the moment. Relax everything will be ok. These are my calming thought for today.


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.