I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, November 26, 2006



Sunset


Genealogy research can be frustrating to say the least sometimes. Some days the information just seems to fly at you from all directions then without any warning then information suddenly dries up. So it has been with the latest round of research. I have many new leads to follow and a lot of data entry to do. I'll like spend much of my genealogy time this coming week on data entry until something stands out needing further investigation. My second great grandparents continue to haunt my thoughts. Out of the blue and just by shear luck I found where one of their daughters lived after their death. She was only four when they died. That was a pleasant discovery.

I'm making progress on my book so that's a good thing. Every so often I have to stop to do a bit of research to clarify a point or add more detail. That means I'm bouncing between two computers, a PDA, written notes and documents and online. My desk is so congested that even my husband asked how I could find anything. To the side but in front of my desk are two wooden tv tables. Each one holds a huge binder stuffed full of family group sheets, documents, pictures and family stories. I can easily swivel from computers to binders as needed. And so it goes.


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.