I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Tuesday, November 14, 2006



Crystal Blues Waters of Indian Cove, Georgian Bay, Ontario


No those are not pebbles in a crystal clear pond, they are huge rocks and boulders in the crystal blue waters of Indian Cove on Georgian Bay.

By Monday morning my face was swollen on the infected tooth side, the pain had increased significantly, I could only move my teeth about a quarter of inch apart and I was running a fever. My dentist wasn't in which his normal of just being in the office when it strikes his fancy. That usually works out to an afternoon or two per week and this tooth obviously had no intentions of waiting so I got into see my doctor but not until the late afternoon. She gave me course of antibiotics (Clindamycin) with instructions to double up the dosage to get six caplets in me for the rest of Monday then drop it to four caplets per day until the course is finished. She also said my dentist had given me wrong information and the tooth needs to be extracted as soon as the abscess is cleared preferably by a more responsible dentist. She gave me referrals to two dentists. There has been little change today but it's early yet. Hopefully there will be more improvement tomorrow. So that is the ongoing saga of the impacted tooth.


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.