I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Saturday, September 20, 2008

toddlers

As anyone who has had children can attest this cartoon is so true! Hmm, the cartoonist seems to have left grandparents out of the picture.


cartoon courtesy of Tom Fishburne

The weather has turned cool. Yesterday we were going to go boating and stop for dinner but changed our minds opting to drive instead. The kids who married in July left early yesterday morning on their honeymoon and being the worry wart that I am, I insisted on putting a bit of just in case money in their account. That meant we had to take a trip to the US which we would have by boat except the bank we needed did not have a branch where we would be stopping so we drove. My husband went in to make the deposit while I browsed in a discount store. Sure enough I managed to buy play dough, crayons, baby socks and three outfits for the grandbabies. This grandma simply can't resist the cute little kids clothes especially the fabulous prices in the US. Each adorable outfit was only $4 on sale for a top and bottoms so I got them large enough to fit the kids next summer. We left the little mall to look at a couple of boats my husband is interested in then we stopped for a scumptious dinner at a seafood restaurant in Harrison Twp. Michigan where the dinner conversation centred on our kids as well as the grandbabies. Our kids and grandbabies are the centre of our universe!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2008


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.