I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Baby (2)

The kids just called from the hospital.  They checked her in. She's a little over 4 cm dilated so depending on how it goes it could either be a long day or not.  Second babies usually go a bit faster but it's no guarantee.  I'm hoping it will go fast just because she has been so uncomfortable for the last couple of weeks.  I called my husband who will be coming down in a few hours as there is no real point of rushing.  I'm going back to bed for a bit more sleep before oldest grandbaby gets up.  Trust me when that little whirlwind is awake nothing stands still!  By then I should know more.  Stay tuned.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.