I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Spring Cleaning


I started spring cleaning in the house last week so in my spare time have been blogging. It has come to my attention that my Yahoo inbox is now sitting at 8, 432 email messages while our personal email account inbox has 1097 messages with 302 unread. In reality the personal email account is much worse because some messages are automatically filtered into folders. So yours truly is going to be spending a bit of time doing some inbox spring cleaning. And what does this mean for you? Well, I am so glad you asked! It means I will be sharing some of those neat little tid bits that come into my inbox and I squirrel them away just in case they would come in handy. The important thing is each one I share with you means one more purge from my inbox. I hope you enjoy these little gems of wisdom, humour or whatever else they may be.

Hmm, at this rate I could make a whole new blog based on the contents from my inbox!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.