I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, April 05, 2009

BYBS - Newest Grandbaby


Newest Grandbaby
b. April 2, 2009

As many of you know I have been away from home for the past two weeks awaiting the arrival of newest grandbaby. It was a blessing to be able to welcome this little darling into the world. He is very much loved and cherished by his Mommy, Daddy, big sister and extended family members.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! As far as I can see: what a sweetiepie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:01 AM

    Was happy to see Aiden wrapped in the Red Wings. I tried to save this but was not allowed. Can you send me this picture please.
    Love Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:46 AM

    Thanks for the picture, he is so cute, I guess boys are not suppose to be cute.
    Love Sandra

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.