I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Monday, April 13, 2009

A Family of Foodies

Red Lobster Seafood Platter
Red Lobster Seafood Platter
March 21, 2009

It just dawned on me that readers of this blog seldom get to see pictures of food, unlike my cooking blog where food pictures are the norm with most posts. On the Saturday that I went down to stay at the home of oldest grandbaby we met the kids at a Red Lobster for dinner. I thought I would share a picture from that meal just to get your mouth watering ... LOL!

Breaking bread together has always been a very important part of our family. The end result has been we are all pretty much foodies! I am pleased to say that both oldest and second grandchildren have all the makings of foodies as well. I'm sure our newest grandbaby will be a foodies too :)


Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


1 comment:

  1. It's good the young ones like food. My daughter is 10 and just stepping into the deep water of FLAVOR! Such a journey.

    My uncle used to love all that Red Lobster had to offer. Your post brought back memories.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.