I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Monday, April 20, 2009

The Ultimate in Recycling


Have you ever wished you had a better way to use those pesky pop cans? Putting them into the blue box then carting it to the road for collection seems like such a waste when these cans can be put to good use. Pictured is another photo from my email inbox that illustrates just how useful those pop cans can be. [This is not my photo so I cannot take credit for it.] Ladies and gentlemen, now is the time to be saving up all those pop cans so you too can create one of these gorgeous holiday season icons :)

Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.