I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Help Find a Little Girl

[Note: This is one of the very posts on this blog that have more than one picture but I feel it is very important. Please read and help spread the word!]

Victoria (Tori) Stafford
abducted in Woodstock, Ontario April 8, 2009

Today, I would like to draw your attention to the Amber Alert on this blog. By now if you are Canadian especially living in Ontario you will have heard the story of how Victoria (Tori) Stafford was last seen leaving her school with an unknown woman on April 8, 2009. Little Tori Stafford is 8 years old. At the time the police were hesitant to rule this an abduction but have since ammended the ruling from missing to abducted. The police have made a couple of public press releases and the OPP have taken over as the lead for the intensified search for Tori. Her mother Tara McDonald talks to the press daily at 1:00 PM. She is also active on Facebook in an attempt to get the word out in the hopes of finding Tori. There have been several candlelight vigils for Tori. Purple (Tori's favourite colour) balloons were released in Woodstock in show of support for Tori and the family. A website has been started for Tori to keep those interested in up to date information (click here). If you are on twitter, please follow me (click here) as I'm trying to make up to date tweets as they happen throughout the day. If you read any tweets on twitter including mine regarding Victoria (Tori) Stafford please re-tweet!

Please if you have any information on the whereabouts of little Victoria Stafford please contact:

Oxford Community Police 519-421-2800
Woodstock Police Department 519-537-2323
Crime Stoppers (anonymous) 1-800-222-TIPS


Video of Tori and the search for her safe return:



Composite picture of woman seen with Tori when she disappeared (story here):
composite in Victoria Stafford abduction

Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:20 PM

    I posted a map I drew last week. The names may be wrong since it would place Tori near Camp Borden Ontario. I have asked for other psychics to take a look and make corrections.
    blog post at http://propheticwisdom.wordpress.com
    Sterling

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.