I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, December 20, 2009

BYBS - A Child's Love

Blog Your Blessings Sunday
Two tiny little arms reached up as tears welled up and a little lip quivered as one tiny voice whispered Grandma. I pulled the little one up who snuggled in so deeply, holding tightly while still quietly sobbing. As the tears quieted the tiny little arms still held tightly while a small voice again whispered love you Grandma. I tightened my hug thinking how very lucky I was to share this precious blessing of being able to give comfort knowing this little one had reached a very special spot in my heart, one that over the years will continue to evolve. Each grandbaby holds a special spot much like our kids did a generation earlier. What a blessing it is that hearts continue to grow to hold all these special spots, each very unique, each very special and each a blessing!
Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.