I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, December 06, 2009

BYBS - Quality Time

Blog Your Blessings Sunday
Last week I decided to de-clutter our bedroom closet and the dressers. So I started hauling out things of the closet during commercials and by the time my husband got home I had created absolute chaos! Our bedroom floor was covered with just a small path between various piles of clothes. The mess spilled out into the family room with one couch piled with clothes, clothes on the floor and bags in the process of being filled to be either tossed or donated. After dinner my husband offered to help. We worked at the de-cluttering process for a half hour then left the rest to the next morning. By the end of day 2 we had 2 bags for donating, a bag of clothes and box of shoes for the kids, a couple of trash bag and a bag of hangers heading out the door. In the process we shared a lot of chuckles to downright laughter. It was a wonderful way to spend a bit of quality time together :)

Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.